Search This Blog

About CLC Photography

Cheri has been photographing in the Wichita Falls area since 2004. Starting her career by working for a nationwide school studio, she has been on her own for about two years. From Houston originally, she has always had an interest in photography. Armed with her mother's 35mm Nikon, she recalls dragging her younger sister outside for portraits. Cheri has since learned not to "drag" kids around for pictures. (She doesn't get the best expressions when she does!) Cheri was married to her wonderful husband, Travis, in March 2009. Cheri and Travis now reside in a renovated 90-year-old commercial building in Byers, Texas. Photography is more than a hobby or an interest to Cheri. It is her craving, her fascination, and her expression in how she sees the world.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's been a while!

So, three months after having a baby, I have finally gotten back on track with my photography! I have shot a few sessions and have several more scheduled. I am SO excited to be going to New York next week with my wonderful sister to attend a photography conference! I am sure we will learn SO MUCH!!!! Not only that, but we will have a fantastic city to explore. Here are a few of my favorites from my last sessions. Enjoy.



Jaxxon will be turning 1 year old at the end of the month! I was so excited when Connie asked me to photograph him for this milestone! I have photographed their whole family on many different occasions! I must say...I think they are my best clients! :)




This session was a double whammy! Little Penelope will be turning 1 year old soon AND her mommy is pregnant with her little brother! I am going to be photographing the birth of baby Lenox around the end of the month!
AND.......Of course I had to put one of my new bundle of joy!
Introducing Hyden Renea Copeland!